Monday, 20 December 2010

Sorry To Keep You Waiting. Have Some PokéParents.


I have a new laptop now! It's quite excellent. To celebrate, here's a dump of my entire PokéParents folder. You should be able to figure out who is supposed to be what, but if you're still confused, let me know and I'll try to clear it up for you.

Ones I made will be marked as such. Otherwise, just assume I stole them from archive boards.

Warning: bad language. Especially in the case of Charizard. I mean it.




























































































































































This is mine. I can't believe I forgot to change the font from yellow to white. I had to make my own template here because no one could provide one.

Also mine.

Again, mine.



I tried to force Charmeleson but he never really caught on. Oh well.

This one is also made by yours truly.






I made this'un too.



Also mine, but I think I may have subconsciously stolen someone else's.

...maybe I wrote this one because I think it would be amazing.

Another one I made.




I wrote this one too. Charizard's easy to write. You just think 'what is something horrendous?' and there you go.

I REALLY TRIED TO FORCE CHARMELESON ON THE INTERNET.







Also mine. Painfull Mundane Giaru's fun.

Mine again!



Made by me, because Victory Cake always tastes better at 3AM.

And this is also made by me.


1 comment:

  1. this entire thing is made of win!

    your own ones are really good! you have a great talent for exploitables!

    ReplyDelete

You write things here. Love is good, flames are too.