Friday, 11 May 2012

Bus

To read the previous Scribbly, click here!





So, when I finally get to the bus...



I promise you, though, I am the only one that can hear those groovy musical notes. I'm not one of those assholes who elects to use their iPod as a boombox to play their invariably shitty music (any music is shitty when blasted through default Apple headphones and filtered by whatever stuffing the iPod's owner has rattling around in their skull).

But on with this harrowing tale.





In times like these, I use my greatest weapon.



When the power-glare doesn't stop the person behind me from kicking my seat, I resort to much more mature tactics, such as pouting and feeling extra sorry for myself.





Then I make the mistake.


You wouldn't believe how many bus trips end with my cursing myself out of my own existence.

To read the next Scribbly, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You write things here. Love is good, flames are too.